Medical director, Oncology
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Department: Pediatrics
- Division: Oncology
- Primary Address:
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
34th and Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2012 – present)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008 – 2012)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001 – 2008)
- M.P.H., Public Health, John Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health (2000)
- M.D., Thomas Jefferson University (1987)
- B.S., Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA (1983)
Specialties and Services
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pa. (MD)
Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Md. (MPH)
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Mass. (BS)
Pediatrics, The Medical Center of Delaware, Wilmington, Del.
Divisions of Hematology and Oncology, The Children's Hospital of Philaelphia, Philadelphia, Pa.
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Hill-Kayser C, Tochner Z, Both S, Lustig R, Reilly A, Balamuth N, Womer R, Maris J, Grupp S, Bagatell R.. Proton versus photon radiation therapy for patients with high-risk neuroblastoma: The need for a customized approach. Pediatr Blood Cancer. Vol 60(10) . 2013 Oct:1606-11.
- Borst Alexandra J, States Lisa J, Reilly Anne F, Rheingold Susan R. Determining response and recurrence in pediatric B-cell lymphomas of the bone. Pediatric blood & cancer. Vol 60(8) . 2013 Aug:1281-6.
- Kersun Leslie S, Reilly Anne F, Coffin Susan E, Sullivan Kathleen E. Protecting pediatric oncology patients from influenza. The oncologist. Vol 18(2) . 2013 Jan:204-11.
- Fisher Brian T, Harris Tracey, Torp Kari, Seif Alix E, Shah Ami, Huang Yuan-Shung V, Bailey L Charles, Kersun Leslie S, Reilly Anne F, Rheingold Susan R, Walker Dana, Li Yimei, Aplenc Richard. Establishment of an 11-Year Cohort of 8733 Pediatric Patients Hospitalized at United States Free-standing Children's Hospitals With De Novo Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia From Health Care Administrative Data. Medical care. 2012 Mar.
- Simmon Keith E, Brown-Elliott Barbara A, Ridge Perry G, Durtschi Jacob D, Mann Linda Bridge, Slechta E Susan, Steigerwalt Arnold G, Moser Benjamin D, Whitney Anne M, Brown June M, Voelkerding Karl V, McGowan Karin L, Reilly Anne F, Kirn Thomas J, Butler W Ray, Edelstein Paul H, Wallace Richard J, Petti Cathy A. Mycobacterium chelonae-abscessus complex associated with sinopulmonary disease, Northeastern USA. Emerging infectious diseases. Vol 17(9) . 2011 Sep:1692-700.