Medical director, Oncology
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
AddressThe Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th and Civic Center Blvd
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001 – 2008)
- Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2012– present)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008 – 2012)
- M.P.H., Public Health, John Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health (2000)
- M.D., Thomas Jefferson University (1987)
- B.S., Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA (1983)
Specialties and Services
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pa. (MD)
Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Md. (MPH)
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Mass. (BS)
Pediatrics, The Medical Center of Delaware, Wilmington, Del.
Divisions of Hematology and Oncology, The Children's Hospital of Philaelphia, Philadelphia, Pa.
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Kersun LS, Reilly A, Coffin SE, Boyer J, Luning Prak ET, McDonald K, Hou X, Jawad AF, Sullivan KE.. A prospective study of chemotherapy Immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort.. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. Vol 7(6) . 2013 Nov:1158-67.
- Hill-Kayser C, Tochner Z, Both S, Lustig R, Reilly A, Balamuth N, Womer R, Maris J, Grupp S, Bagatell R.. Proton versus photon radiation therapy for patients with high-risk neuroblastoma: The need for a customized approach. Pediatr Blood Cancer. Vol 60(10) . 2013 Oct:1606-11.
- Borst Alexandra J, States Lisa J, Reilly Anne F, Rheingold Susan R. Determining response and recurrence in pediatric B-cell lymphomas of the bone. Pediatric blood & cancer. Vol 60(8) . 2013 Aug:1281-6.
- Kersun Leslie S, Reilly Anne F, Coffin Susan E, Sullivan Kathleen E. Protecting pediatric oncology patients from influenza. The oncologist. Vol 18(2) . 2013 Jan:204-11.
- Kazak AE, Brier M, Alderfer MA, Reilly A, Fooks Parker S, Rogerwick S, Ditaranto S, Barakat LP.. Screening for psychosocial risk in pediatric cancer. Pediatr Blood Cancer.. Vol 59(5) . 2012 Nov:822-827.
- Fisher Brian T, Harris Tracey, Torp Kari, Seif Alix E, Shah Ami, Huang Yuan-Shung V, Bailey L Charles, Kersun Leslie S, Reilly Anne F, Rheingold Susan R, Walker Dana, Li Yimei, Aplenc Richard. Establishment of an 11-Year Cohort of 8733 Pediatric Patients Hospitalized at United States Free-standing Children's Hospitals With De Novo Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia From Health Care Administrative Data. Medical care. 2012 Mar.
- Reilly A, Kersun LS, Luning Prak E, Boyer J, McDonald K, Jawad AF, Sullivan KE.. Immunologic Consequences of Chemotherapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. Vol 35(1) . 2012 Jan:46-53.
- Kazak AE, Hocking MC, Ittenbach RF, Meadows AT, Hobbie W, Derosa BW, Leahey A, Kersun L, Reilly A.. A revision of the intensity of treatment rating scale: Classifying the intensity of pediatric cancer treatment.. Pediatr Blood Cancer. Vol 59. 2012:96-99.
- Simmon Keith E, Brown-Elliott Barbara A, Ridge Perry G, Durtschi Jacob D, Mann Linda Bridge, Slechta E Susan, Steigerwalt Arnold G, Moser Benjamin D, Whitney Anne M, Brown June M, Voelkerding Karl V, McGowan Karin L, Reilly Anne F, Kirn Thomas J, Butler W Ray, Edelstein Paul H, Wallace Richard J, Petti Cathy A. New member of the Mycobacterium chelonae-abscessus complex associated with sinopulmonary disease, Northeastern USA. Emerging infectious diseases. Vol 17(9) . 2011 Sep:1692-700.
- Kazak, A., Barakat, L., Hwang, W.T., Ditaranto, S., Biros, D., Beele, D., Kersun, L., Hocking, M.C., Reilly, A. Association of psychosocial risk screening in pediatric cancer with psychosocial services provided. Psychooncol. Vol 20. 2011:715-723.